successfailAbout this captureCOLLECTED BY
Organization: Internet Archive
The Internet Archive discovers and captures web pages through many different web crawls.
At any given time several distinct crawls are running, some for months, and some every day or longer.
View the web archive through the Wayback Machine.
Collection: Wide Crawl Number 14 – Started Mar 4th, 2016 – Ended Sep 15th, 2016The seed for Wide00014 was:
– Slash pages from every domain on the web:
— a list of domains using Survey crawl seeds
— a list of domains using Wide00012 web graph
— a list of domains using Wide00013 web graph
– Top ranked pages (up to a max of 100) from every linked-to domain using the Wide00012 inter-domain navigational link graph
— a ranking of all URLs that have more than one incoming inter-domain link (rank was determined by number of incoming links using Wide00012 inter domain links)
— up to a maximum of 100 most highly ranked URLs per domain The seed list contains a total of 431,055,452 URLs
The seed list was further filtered to exclude known porn, and link farm, domains
The modified seed list contains a total of 428M URLsTIMESTAMPS
25 May 2012
While in South Africa, we posted about how to speak Xhosa (try it!) and I thought that maybe you would like to have a lesson in speaking like a Newfoundlander (but never a Newfie – this term offends some people!)
Click to read more »
18 May 2012
Happy Victoria Day everyone! We hope you enjoy your long weekend.
08 May 2012
I really love to cook, and Jens tells me I am pretty good at it! I brought these two dishes to a family potluck this week and I was asked for the recipes so I figured I would post them here. I made a Waldorf Salad and German Pretzels.
Click to read more » Home
Get Social and Follow Us!
Subscribe to receive our new blogs by email
Like our blog? Buy us a cup of coffee
Where in the world have we been?
Most Popular Posts
- Knee Injury Diary part 1 Oops, I did it again… As many of you know by now, I injured my knee a couple of weeks ago. I was at work when it happened, working on…
- The Making of Bane, Batman and Catwoman Congratulations to those of you who figured out that our Halloween costumes were from The Dark Knight Rises, and shame on you if you have n…
- Swimming with Wild DolphinsStef and I decided it was time to check “swimming with wild dolphins” off our bucket list during our recent tour of Hawaii (a.k.a….
- Knee Injury Diary part four Things are progressing well since my surgery. The first week or so was a drug-filled haze of ice, crutches, braces and naps, but I am feel…
- Manta Ray Night DiveOne of the main reasons we went to the Big Island in the first place was to partake in a very cool dive that scuba divers around these parts…
- Halloween Preview Halloween is one of our favorite holidays. We both love to dress up, and Jens especially takes pride in his unique homemade costumes. Hallo…
- About UsHey there! We are Jens (it’s pronounced Yenz, thanks Mom) and Stephanie. We met each other in Newfoundland, Canada going to universi…
- Laser Eye Surgery Diary Part 2: PRKIn grade 5 I got glasses. I refused to wear them that whole summer, stubbornly thinking that if I willed my eyes to see clearly, my blurry v…
- Puffins and Whales and Capelin, Oh My! Mike Shortall, of Molly Bawn boat tours, has a great twitter feed ( @PuffinTours ). He constantly updates it with the latest sightings from…
- Laser Eye Surgery Diary Part 1: LASIK So, as you may or may not know, I got LASIK, which was possibly the best decision I’ve ever made. You know, of course, after marrying …
Search this site